Design engineer* wanted!
Your tasks will include project management and execution from planning and measurement at national and international customers to installation and commissioning.
CRYOTHERM produces with a committed team of currently 72 employees at the location Kirchen-Euteneuen Vacuum super insulated containers and equipment for cryogenic liquefied gases (liquid nitrogen, helium, oxygen, -hydrogen...).
- Cooling/Production in the food sector
- cold grinding and shrinking of components in industry
- Cooling of superconducting magnets in research
CRYOTHERM is market leader in Germany for vacuum super insulated cryogenic components and supplies worldwide.
- Project management and execution from planning and measurement at national and international customers to Assembly and commissioning
- CAD design of vessels, pipelines and systems of cryogenic engineering
- Process development of master data management for engineering in cooperation with pre- and downstream specialist departments
- Abschluss: Bachelor or Master
- good technical general knowledge
- Knowledge in plant construction, design and construction of pressure vessels
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering (specification of control cabinets, terminal diagrams)
- experience in handling IT applications (MS-Office, PPS systems)
- Mastery of the design software AutoCAD Mechanical 2D and Inventor 3D
- English language skills
- Sure appearance, commitment and contact strength
- A purposeful, independent working style
- Team spirit