Start your career with Cryotherm! With us you can learn a lot about cryogenics and our customers' business fields - and if you do well, we will be happy to take you on after your training.
CRYOTHERM produces with a dedicated team of currently 72 employees at the Kirchen-Euteneuen site vacuum super insulated containers and equipment for cryogenic liquefied gases (liquid nitrogen, helium, oxygen, hydrogen...).
The cryogenic engineering
- Sample storage in medicine and biology
- Cooling/production in the food industry
- Cold grinding and shrinking of components in industry
- Cooling of superconducting magnets in research
CRYOTHERM is market leader in Germany for vacuum super insulated cryotechnical components and supplies worldwide.
- According to the training plan
- Secondary school leaving certificate or technical college entrance qualification
- ability to work in a team
- communicative ability