Your tasks will include advising clients on the planning of projects and the development and implementation of strategies for acquiring new customers.
CRYOTHERM produces with a dedicated team of currently 72 employees at the Kirchen-Euteneuen site vacuum super insulated containers and equipment for cryogenic liquefied gases (liquid nitrogen, helium, oxygen, hydrogen...).
The cryogenic engineering
- Sample storage in medicine and biology
- Cooling/production in the food industry
- Cold grinding and shrinking of components in industry
- Cooling of superconducting magnets in research
CRYOTHERM is market leader in Germany for vacuum super insulated cryotechnical components and supplies worldwide.
- Further development of existing customers, consulting for clients in the planning of projects, responsible for the execution and timely monitoring of tenders with specialist departments, development and implementation of Strategies for the acquisition of new customers
- Acquisition of new customers as well as consulting and support of existing customers
- Commercial contract review Offers and orders in tenders and projects
- Tracing offers > 15.000 €
- Monitoring of and information on competitive activities / competitive innovations
- Sales planning
- Cost-optimized planning and realization of business trips
- Support of the dunning system for overdue receivables
- English spoken and written