Your experts in
For every task in the field of cryogenics, we manufacture the right container for you. Be it small or large, stationary or mobile, for short- or long-term storage, for laboratories, production industry or, for example, overseas transport.
To ensure that the desired cold temperatures remain available for a very long time, our containers and transfer line systems - developed by our own research department - have a special, sophisticated insulation technology: High-quality multi-layer vacuum super insulation between the inner and outer container, highly active adsorbents and a computer-aided, optimized thermal design reduce the heat incidence and thus the evaporation of the liquid gases to a minimum.
We make cryogenic, liquefied gases such as oxygen, nitrogen, helium or hydrogen storable and usable for you - this is what we have been successful with for decades, both inside and outside of Germany.
- 1964: Start of container production, Siegtal union.
- 1979: Foundation of Siegtal Cryotherm GmbH.
- 1980: Takeover by Messer Griesheim GmbH.
- 2000: Independent subsidiary of Messer Griesheim GmbH as Messer Cryotherm GmbH & Co. KG.
- 2004: Change of name to Cryotherm GmbH & Co. KG and change to the Air Liquide Group.
- 2014: Takeover, continuation and further development of the core business of Cryotherm GmbH & Co. KG as a supplier and vendor independent of gas manufacturers by the management.